2 Day Certification Workshop
Become A Certified Diabetes Motivational CoachTM
Anyone can take this class!
Location, Dates & Times
2 Dates For 2015
April 4 & 5, 2015
October 24/25, 2015
9:30 to 5:30
Qualifies for NGH ceu's
Early Bird Tuition ($245) expires September 24, 2015
Regular Tuition is $345
Workshop Description Below
(No previous hypnosis experience needed)
Why? Dramatically improve your skills in only two days so you can responsibly and powerfully help people with diabetes. Want to know how many you can help? Start asking friends and co-workers how many diabetics they know. You will be amazed at how many people are in need of your trained services.
Who? The Diabetes Research Association of America, Inc. will grant you a handsome certificate of training upon successful completion of the two-day workshop.
What will you learn? Please see 'What this workshop offers' for a full description of this fun, fast-paced workshop. Be aware that this training will give you more than just training by a diabetic on how to help people with diabetes. You will also acquire methods and tools that can help you in many other ways. The class hypnosis demonstrations are always moving and memorable.
- What the diabetes workshop will do for you
- Date, Time and Location
- About Your Instructor
To pay now, please use the below PayPal email address or email us to request an invoice for payment.
* Give you skills which can move your practice into a high demand area where there is very little competition
* Enables you to expand your client list with people who need your trained help in this area
* Have the unique tools to create financial prosperity from this virtually untapped market
* Become a credible practitioner in a field of complementary hypnotherapy
* Learn how these special hypnosis skills can also be applied to many areas of your general practice creating unexpected, powerful and fast results
* Enjoy learning specialized sales and marketing methods that work! (and what doesn’t!)
* Help those people and their families who are suffering from this leading cause of illness and intense emotional pain.
* Competently assist medical professionals to help their clients achieve better behavioral results
* Learn the technical details needed to act with confidence and authority even if you have no experience with medical matters
* Help your clients to stop sabotaging their recovery in this and other important areas of their lives
* Work with them to create individually tailored strategies that succeed.
* Discover and help resolve your client’s underlying issues using NLP, Parts Therapy, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Logotherapy, Transactional Analysis and other successful therapeutic techniques
* Appropriately deal with the concealed trap that many diabetics face: Alcoholism
* Compassionately deal with one of the most difficult to talk about side effects of diabetes: Impotence
* Use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques proven to begin reducing anxiety, sadness and other roadblocks to success
* Accelerate your client’s intellectual and emotional learning ability helping them to breakthrough the ‘usual denial’ which oftentimes produces anguish, suffering and huge financial cost. Those who do not achieve this new insight are in danger of experiencing massive pain, loss of limb, loss of sight or even worse.
* Acquire the essential steps necessary to powerfully help over 90% of all diabetics dramatically improve their condition by permanently reducing their weight.
"Approximately 27 million people in the U.S. are diagnosed with diabetes. It is estimated that another 41 million people are pre-diabetic.
Most people with diabetes suffer from far more than just the effects of the disease itself. All that doctors can do is prescribe medication and send them home.
Meanwhile the patient feels more out of control and helpless than ever before because they lack the emotional motivation and knowledge of how to constructively deal with their situation. Their feelings can actually worsen their diabetic condition!
Now, with your with your specialized training as a diabetes motivational coach you can help persons with diabetes to powerfully and effectively manage their situation.
Thank you for taking this course. It is deeply appreciated"
–C. Devin Hastings
"After the diabetes workshop in the UK
last year, I had an unprecedented number of complimentary messages of praise to
be passed on to Devin. All of them were inspired and for many, it was the first
time they had experienced a workshop giving inspiration, power and LOVE all in
Many of them are still talking about it and creating envy in those who were not able to attend.
It's a great workshop and I have to say to anybody: DON'T MISS IT!"
Founder of The Association of Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy and author of several books including:
Rapid Cognitive Therapy and the ground-breaking book,
Thank you so much for the wonderful presentation and the valuable information you shared with us during the diabetes workshop.
I am looking forward to reviewing the information I purchased in the Mega package when I get back home from my trip.
Sending you blessings for the tremendous work and dedication that you are putting forward in helping us all help others with diabetes. You are making a difference in the world.
Just a quick note to say
thank you for a great 2 days in London.
Your seminar was great: informative, motivating and entertaining. You have a great training style that lets your character shine through, and I was deeply impressed at how elegantly you used so many skills in keeping us in a great state to mop up what you were offering. I came away feeling inspired
and with my passion stoked.
Thanks for being a great human being and reminding us so eloquently of what a valuable contribution we can make.
---Andrew E., Diabetes Motivational Coach (DMC)
"This breakthrough material will change the lives of a countless number of diabetic patients permanently for the better. Every allopathic practitioner that has diabetes patients will welcome this new motivational program."
---Dr. L.C. Dudik-Francis, Diabetes Motivational Coach (DMC) workshop attendee
"Devin is a wonderful, exciting, energetic instructor who's passion inspired all of us in his course. "
---G. Schmidt, DMC workshop attendee
Wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the class in San Antonio. I have released 3 pounds and feel a slight shift in my thinking towards both food and exercise. I even got off the big seat and started walking."
---Diane Pope, MSN, RN, C.Ht., San Antonio DMC attendee
"Ever since you did that group session with us, I feel like a million dollars. I found my enthusiasm again. I've been listening to two of your cds every night!!! Thanks so much."
---Kathy Moore, www.mooreinspire.com
How can I begin to thank you for helping me to find my path to happiness.
You are an incredible teacher!!"
---Cheryl B., Hypnosis class attendee
"I have known Devin Hastings for quite some time. It is my honor to give him my highest recommendation to you as a hypnotherapist. His skills place him in the top 1% in his field.
He is a brilliant public speaker and a talented man whose insights into the human heart and mind are enviable. Devin is outstanding at sharing ideas, making them understandable and easy to learn. I give him my highest recommendation to any school or facility that can bring Devin in to teach or train for them.
My recommendation comes without reservation. Please feel free to call me with any question you may have."
Kevin Hogan, Ph.D. and author of:
"Devin Hastings is a phenomenal teacher. His heart and his knowledge & skills combined together created a powerful workshop that is invaluable. Thank you!"
---Marta Baker, R.N.
"Excellent course and presenter. I would recommend to all that have diabetes or someone in their life that does."
"Hi Devin: I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed you class at the National Guild. I learned more about diabetes from you than I did from my doctor or nutritionist. Keep up the good work."
"Devin is motivational and so passionate about the information he shares that it is an inspiration that I plan to carry with me back home and implement as soon as possible. He is an angel to anyone’s life he touches."
"I originally took this class because I work with hypnosis and weight loss and knew it was necessary. At the end of the course it was easy to see that I can use this info in all aspects of my work."
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become A Certified ‘Weight Loss Coach’
Dates To Be Announced
Weight gain and obesity is a big issue and is considered a pandemic by many.
the same old answers from the huge weight loss industry is giving the same old
results which leave most person’s wallets lighter and their spirits and bodies
In this ‘enlightening’ certification workshop you are receiving a great deal of new, unusual and highly effective information and methods that do work to get a person off the weight loss/weight gain roller coaster.
You will discover:
- Why you must tell your client they are not actually seeing you to lose weight
- The two types of weight gain and how to treat them
- The real equation behind why people gain weight and how to change it
- The hidden trap-doors that many people fall through and how to deal with them
- How to deal with one common but hidden deadly issue that keeps people heavy
- NLP strategies that do work to keep the hunger wolf at bay
- Marketing methods that can help to bring people to your door
- Why failure is essential to losing weight
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy information that you must use
- The Weight Gain/Weight Loss Equation that really adds up to positive change
- Other therapeutic methods that definitely enhance your client’s ability to lose weight
- 6 E-Z actions steps your client can immediately take to lose the weight
- A group hypnosis session that will help you lock in what you have learned
- Why learning how to responsibly help those with depression is often crucial to weight loss success
- Never before published or demonstrated hypnosis methods
- And much more than you expect
In case you are wondering:
Your presenter used to be a fatty. When Devin couldn’t see his shoes, he realized that he didn’t need bigger feet, he needed a smaller belly.
has been over 15 years since Devin got rid of the extra weight. It took over 1
year because weight loss is first an inside job that leads to outer success.
“Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.”
- William Gilmore Beymer